It’s the responsibility of any good boat, deck, or dock owner to protect the people around them when they’re heading to the water. That all starts with proper life-saving equipment to prevent drowning before the boat leaves its slip. Marina Products & Equipment recommends you use life rings as your first line of defense. To keep your rings in proper working condition and create a broader blanket of protection, we offer these life ring cabinets. That way someone always knows where life-saving equipment is and they’re sure it can be relied on in an emergency. Be effective each and every time with proper storage and care. These “Tough Guy” options mean you’re also protected from accidental bumps and high winds, so life rings are at the ready no matter what. Specific characteristics of these life-saving Life Ring cabinets include:
- Provides protection against UV rays, salt, water, temperature extremes, and high winds.
- Height 33” x Width 33” x Depth 5.5”
- Wind Latch installed on all “Tough Guy” Fiberglass Life Ring Cabinets
- Lockable “Break Glass” with internal trip handle or a non-locking “T-Handle” entry
- Mounting hardware included
Both latch and breakable glass settings are appropriate for almost any dock scenario because they provide quick access in the event of an emergency. If you’re unsure of which might be right for you, contact our specialists today.
~Current lead time is 8 weeks~