C&M Step Dock Storage Boxes
Add a note of utility and accessibility to your dock or boat with a C&M Step Dock Storage Box.
The Most Versatile Step Dock Storage Boxes
- Multiple designs of step boxes with up to four steps
- Optional right or left handrail for larger step boxes
- Each step is designed wide and deep for comfort and safety
- Perfect for bringing tools onboard or hauling off the day’s catch
- The one-step units come with an optional storage capacity
- Sleek rounded edges
- Soft non-skid base and step pads
- Comfortable carry handles
- Handmade in the USA to order
- Custom colors available
- Weather and saltwater resistant
- Suitable for rough seas while onboard
Step Dock Storage Boxes Details
- Made with high-quality fiberglass
- Protected by an ultra-violet resistant white gel coat
- Optional handrails are made with sturdy anti-rust aluminum
- Chrome-brass handles
- All cut and exposed edges are gel coated
- Single-step boxes have 11" of storage space
C&M 1 step (no storage): 12"H X 21.25"W X 17.25"D
C&M 1 step (with storage and lid): 13"H X 20"W X 16"D
C&M 2 step stairs (no storage): 20"H X 25.5"W X 23.5"D
C&M 3 step stairs with optional handrail (no storage): 30"H X 23.5"W X 36"D
C&M 4 step stairs with optional handrail (no storage): 41"H X 25"W X 45"D
When will my made-to-order step dock storage box arrive?
The current lead time for step storage boxes and step sets is about 8 -10 weeks.
Can I use the step dock storage boxes on my boat?
Yes, they are durable and easily stored onboard your boat for storage, or moving between dock and deck for boarding and deboarding your boat.
Do the step dock storage boxes come in different colors?
Yes, most of the step storage boxes are available in custom colors. Contact us to inquire.